Taipitopito | Details
- 60 hour PLD package.
- Delivered remotely (if required).
- Centred on ERO SIF Framework.
- Prioritises ANZHC.
- Draws upon Te Mātaiaho.
- Scaffolded, localised, culturally responsive.
- Time savvy, excellent value and available through regionally allocated PLD.
He Aro | Purpose
This PLD package uses a scaffolded approach across 4 terms to centre Te Tiriti o Waitangi by deliberatly and authentically developing opportunities to centre mātauranga Māori, Mana Whenua perspectives, ANZHC and local contexts a responsive, localised curriculum.
Ngā Hua | Outcomes
- Identify how to create meaningful partnerships to centre mātauranga Māori.
- Identify and enact Te Tiriti o Waitangi centred practice.
- Attend to localised contexts by exploring what is significant to local Mana Whenua and the rohe (area).